Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bowen is so funny!



Bowen has a Veggie Tales movie that he loves to watch about Jonah and the whale, although it's a good movie and I don't mind him watching it all he wants, this is what it has resulted in....... Our neighbors are moving, so they knocked on our door this morning to ask if they could use the closest parking spots to pack up their truck, when the girl asked Bo what his name was Bowen responded "Jonah"....my head shot down to him and I was like "what? no it's not, it's Bowen". Clearly we cannot and will not be watching "Jonah" for a while!

2 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Hey this is Mike and Maryanne Nelson. I saw a link to your blog from Megan...Bowen is so big!!! How are you guys doing? If you want to see my blog, give me your e-mail address to wii.are.the.nelsons@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Hey Bush Family! Bowen looks so much older now, and he is soo cute! It looks like you guys had a great time in California. My blog is: http://rachandtrav.blogspot.com .