Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A dark cloud is looming over the Bush household....




I've been dreading this for the past 3 years....and now it is upon us....the time has come to potty train Bowen. After MANY and when I say many, I mean like 20, failed attempts, its happening, I'm tired of changing someones diaper who tells me he's "going upstairs to do some business" when he goes #2. I'm done.....please pray for me. It'll either be a success or I can be found balled up in the corner of my closet crying....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

The last picture of Bowen looks just like one of Travis's smiles! Good luck with the potty training, I have tried (lazily) several times with Audrey, but I am planning on really sticking to it at the end of January. Tell me if you find anything that works for you.

McKenzie said...

Good luck to you with that! I plan on starting Liam soon and that scares me a little! Stick with it!

Suzanne said...

good luck! i do not envy you, but i will pray for you!